FivePD Resource starting but not working.

Reason for Locking
No Reply.

By BGHDDevelopment, on 02/16/21 02:54 PM.

Question

So I just installed my FivePD into my localhost, I wanted it to have some fun on when I wanted to play it. But for about a month of constantly installing it on multiple localhost servers, it doesn't work at all. I don't get what's happening. I install it correctly as I follow the guidelines, and when my server starts, it says all the instances have loaded and validated correctly, no menus open at all, there is no watermark when you first get into the server, and there is no watermark on the screen anywhere where it should say off duty and on duty with the release version. I checked key binds in game and all was fine. There are no errors at all that I can see, and with my many tries installing it on different servers and clean installs it has the same problem with never any errors to see from me or my buddy that tried to help. If anyone knows what is the problem please help. Here is some photos that might help. fivem3.thumb.PNG.3cc408afc7a8540e58e9cc92d8d8bc25.PNGfivem1.thumb.PNG.bc2a1e321d5669931b1def4cc07cd5fb.PNG

4 answers to this question

Hey @PixelG, sorry to hear your having issues. Can you please provide me with as much of the following items as you can:
     - FivePD Version:
     - Using any FivePD Modifications? Y/N
     - Using FivePD Config Value allowlist? Y/N
     - FiveM Server Artifacts (Version) :
     - Other Resources? Y/N
     - Using OneSync? Y/N
     - Using ExM, ESX, VRP? Y/N

This will allow myself or other community team members to assist you faster!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

Hi There,

Wanted to see if you are still having this issue or if it was resolved. I run mine on what started off as a local host and now is a public host so, I may be able to offer some help. Are you able to pull up txadmin and see that the resource is started and running in the resources menu?

I find it strange that your F8 menu is stating that it's started however on mine, It usually says that it's loaded the department and then some additional information. Another thing you may check as well is to make sure you have all the necessary ports forwarded and the XAMPP MySQL is started. One issue i have seen people have is with their MySQL not being property configured.

• Like 1

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif