MDT/CAD

Go to solution Solved by Benzaboy,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:30 PM.

Question

Hello-

I have been looking most of the day for some information on the CAD system that is in the base FivePD mod. Most of what I find is either different CAD systems, or pictures to put for backgrounds.

What I'm looking for is, do the reports (charges/citations, mostly) go onto a peds' criminal history?

Every ped I've run so far, has come up with nothing in their criminal history window. Is there anything out there that populates that?

Is there anything out there that gives some documentation or information on the CAD system with features, planned features, or things that can be edited around? Keep in mind this is about Day 4 of having a server with a couple friends, so, we're pretty new and trying to work through things as much as we can on our own without needing help. But, this is one thing I just couldn't seem to find anywhere through google or here, without a bunch of "computer" questions coming up unrelated to CAD.

Thanks for your help!!

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Hello,

Unfortunately, the CAD code is not available to the public and can only be updated if they are changed by the developers. There are a lot of planned features, although I am not really the one to ask about those. However, criminal history is something that is planned to be added soon.

1 minute ago, Benzaboy said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the CAD code is not available to the public and can only be updated if they are changed by the developers. There are a lot of planned features, although I am not really the one to ask about those. However, criminal history is something that is planned to be added soon.

Awesome, that answered most of them. I have no real desire for any coding of the CAD, I just wasn't sure if there was anything that would talk about features or something... I guess, I'm a little disconnected, is that still pretty much under development? If so, no worries. I guess my only other question would be, where can the admins access the reports that other players have done, is that possible still?

No problem!

Again, I'm unsure of the details regarding upcoming features, but FivePD is still very much under development. To view reports, one way that I am aware of is connecting to the database via phpMyAdmin or something else like HediSQL. This allows you to view the data within the database and you can navigate to the reports table.

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif