start.bat

Question

Hey guys! I am having an issue with executing my start.bat file. Followed the tutorial, and I am close to the end. It says that this app can't run on your PC, and to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. I do not have any spaces or anything, and the file is attached below. Everything is up to date as well. Hope there is a fix. Thank you!

Capture.PNG

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I will start off by stating that I don't have much experience with .bat files. I attempted to make batch files in the beginning but found out that txadmin works better. In your FXserver folder, I usually open up the FXserver.exe then open a web browser and go to localhost:30120 or localhost:40120 depending on your settings. From here, you can login using your cfx login. The setup for txadmin is going to walk you through some steps to set it up where you can configure your settings through it.

I have found this to be way easier than attempting to use .bat files to start resources. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to reach out to me on discord at Bob Evans#0526

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif