Car Garage and clothing locker not loading

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:30 PM.

Question

Hello im working on a server for a client and some how the car spawn and clothing locker are not loading in also the icons are not shown on the map i did finish a other server yesterday and had no poblems here

anny idea on how to fix this or what may couse the problem 

11 answers to this question

hmm that is the thing the console doesn't give any errors

and if you say the clothing was removed how was i able to get it to work yesterday proof as screenshot that its there and it did work i did test this this is not shown forgot to take a screenshot of this the main problem is the car spawn not showing

also on the screenshot the car spawn is there but in the current server we are working on its not even after 3 fresh installs of the DB and fivePD and again no errors in the console

because i whas not able to add a .log file i made a github repo for it here is the link

https://github.com/TheApexDevil/Console-log

Untitled.png

new server.png

Edited by Gamers Network ApexDevil
Added the console log

The option in the f11 menu to change uniforms was removed. Post a screenshot of your in game F8 console. Also try going on duty and creating/joining a department and see if that solves any issues,

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

One its not the f11 uniforms but like a said the locker room

Also that will not work we already did the standard debug routes

here i also added the F8 logs

https://github.com/TheApexDevil/Console-log

Intuitive Menus dev here.

Thanks @TheCipher01for linking, that very much looks like my plugin.

@Gamers Network ApexDevilare you sure you installed my plugin (correctly)? I can't find anything in your log that it was loaded.

Is the IntuitiveMenus.net.dll in the fivepd plugins folder?

@Bogi no because i didnt use youre plugin this is what im saying the whole time the one that worked was a clean install of FivePD no plugins or callouts added 

but @TheCipher01still dossn't take away that you car spawn is as broken as it can be 
dont know how i need to make it even more clear that this is all fivePD and if some stuff is diabled and people sometimes are still able to get in enabled in the last version like what is clearly visible ill shut take a look what Got broken in FivePD 

also the locker is like i said not my main issue we use EUP for that now but the car spawn(garage is) screenshot of the working one what is not annymore 

Untitled.png

new server.png

Strange, that the icons and the marker look exactly like my plugin (in size, shape and color) and are even in the same location.

But okay, I won't be able to help then.

• Like 2

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif