RDR2 Hype!

NotCamSlice

What's everyone's opinion on RDR2 releasing? You happy for it coming out in a few days. I have been waiting for it to come out, more for the graphics of the game, I heard the modding of the game may come out sooner then everyone thinks but not sure how and what you would want to mod with the game. I know one of you will port over a fire engine or a plane into the game ?. Anyways let me know what you think.

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

2 minutes ago, mathfeeEw said:

is it a cowboy game? never seen gameplay 

Yee Yee GTA basically. I love it though and I'm really looking forward to it coming out on PC. I've beat it on console and still play it every now and again but i'm hyped for it to be finally brought to the PC master race. I'm also looking super forward to seeing what and how mods will work for RDR2. 

1 minute ago, Trump said:

i personally cant wait until rockstar adds flying horses with engine upgrades, fenders, roll cages, and optional rpgs or miniguns on the sides of the horse

that would make rdr online so much more fun

I can see someone doing that. Never underestimate the GTA troll modders lol.

• Management Team

Looking forward to giving it a go. Loved RDR on the 360.

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

Community Administrative Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

RDR2 is awesome. It's attention to detail is what really gets to me, I haven't bought it on PC as of right now but I've had it on Xbox since release.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, Devin said:

RDR2 is awesome. It's attention to detail is what really gets to me, I haven't bought it on PC as of right now but I've had it on Xbox since release.

You've seen the Police mod being made for it?

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

Honestly, the base game doesn't interest me too much, but if it gets decent mod support I might buy it just for that so I can mess around with it.

Christopher
Community Team Consultant
GTAPoliceMods

On 12/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, Christopher said:

Honestly, the base game doesn't interest me too much, but if it gets decent mod support I might buy it just for that so I can mess around with it.

Agreed, How ever I do love the whole "Wild West and Cowboy" era and beyond way excited for it to come on PC.

Archived