FivePd Mdt not doing anything on ZAP

Go to solution Solved by 97mhensley,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:06 PM.

Question

Hey! sorry for bothering! quick question! installed FivePd On Zap and everything works but the MDT/CAD like it opens when i press be (i am on duty in a cop car (not custom)) but its never on the "type code" so i press Tab a few times and its on it! i add the password and then nothing, enter does nothing, clicking the button does nothing. im an idiot and its probably something stupid, but yeah! sorry for bothering!

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Hey there!

This sounds like a MySQL issue. I would recommend that you attempt to re-install the fivepd.sql folder that came with your fivepd download. I use Xampp for my sql and I know that ZAP has some with one click installs that you may try out. If you need any assistance installing and setting up SQL, you can reach out to me on discord Bob Evans#0526!

Its either the issue above or you have a lot of callouts. There was a bug where too many callouts can cause the MDT not to work and cause other issues. They raised the number of callouts that can be added to the callouts folder. How many callouts do you have, you could have a lot of callouts way past the new limit that could cause the issue

Thanks to these kind individuals I'll trust your issue is solved. I can only mark one of you as the "Solver" but you have my appreciation and a like! Thanks for helping out @StarFireReaper and @97mhensley !

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif