FivePD & TokoVoip?

Greetings! I'm doing some research on TokoVoip for our community. However, I was informed that before I joined, they attempted using Toko, and there was an issue with Toko & FivePD. Does anyone by any chance know of any known issues with the two?

[S-10] Sgt. GENoCYDE | FTO | Dispatch | Specialized Response Team

Blaine County Sheriff's Office - Code 3 Roleplay

• Management Team

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Management Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com

17 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Management Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

My bad, wasn't 100% sure where to post about this.

2 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

I wouldn't see TokoVoip causing any issues with FivePD, as they are both standalone modifications.

Thats what I would think honestly

1 hour ago, NotCamSlice said:

Could you explain this issue a bit more and maybe we could help.

I'm gonna dig deeper, maybe give Toko another try. They told me that they trialed it right before I joined. Let me look into it. I just wasn't sure if anyone knew of any issues with it.

[S-10] Sgt. GENoCYDE | FTO | Dispatch | Specialized Response Team

Blaine County Sheriff's Office - Code 3 Roleplay

On 1/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, GENoCYDE said:

I'm gonna dig deeper, maybe give Toko another try. They told me that they trialed it right before I joined. Let me look into it. I just wasn't sure if anyone knew of any issues with it.

Setting up tokovoip is not rocket science. If you need help let me know 😉 

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB | DISCORD

On 1/30/2021 at 9:05 PM, NotCamSlice said:

Setting up tokovoip is not rocket science. If you need help let me know 😉 

Apologies for somewhat hijacking this - but I'm completely new to TokoVOIP. I can get proximity working just fine, but struggle to make radios work. Are there any tricks to getting it to work with FivePD, or do I just need something like ls-radio for ESX?

6 hours ago, Koch said:

Apologies for somewhat hijacking this - but I'm completely new to TokoVOIP. I can get proximity working just fine, but struggle to make radios work. Are there any tricks to getting it to work with FivePD, or do I just need something like ls-radio for ESX?

TokoVOIP is standalone meaning it will work with or without ESX. You more likely need a standalone radio just for operating TokoVOIP and not the ESX Functions. You can try to edit the ls-radio one off FiveM, when I used TokoVOIP for a community and we didn't run ESX, I just made a radio that utilize channels and worked perfectly fine

• Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD

57 minutes ago, NotCamSlice said:

TokoVOIP is standalone meaning it will work with or without ESX. You more likely need a standalone radio just for operating TokoVOIP and not the ESX Functions. You can try to edit the ls-radio one off FiveM, when I used TokoVOIP for a community and we didn't run ESX, I just made a radio that utilize channels and worked perfectly fine

Awesome! I'll work on a small radio for the server, then. I managed to work around it for now by (very uglily) simply adding people to the channels once they join the server, which might work for us, honestly. But thank you for the pointer - gives me somewhere to start!

14 hours ago, Koch said:

Awesome! I'll work on a small radio for the server, then. I managed to work around it for now by (very uglily) simply adding people to the channels once they join the server, which might work for us, honestly. But thank you for the pointer - gives me somewhere to start!

Let me edit the radio I made for a community and I'll send it over for you to use

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
GITHUB | DISCORD