Fivepd callouts

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Question Answered

By BGHDDevelopment, on 01/29/21 04:41 PM.

Question

Hello everyone, I a wondering if anyone as had the same issue I am having. I am using the latest 1.1.4 version of fivepd and I added callouts from this site. For some reason, some callouts load and work fine but other will dispatch me to the yellow circle but there is nothing there. Its like someone prank called dispatched. I am revering to some of BGHD callouts. Beach callouts is one and car callouts is another. I tried to run scripthook with and without and still have the same issue. I also tried reinstalling with no luck. Not sure why but I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem. Thanks

Pic below should be the boat washed up to shore callout

20210122201450_1.jpg

2 answers to this question

I have tested my callouts on the latest version and they seem to be working fine. If your still having issues with them after trying a reinstall please reach out to me. Thanks!

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.