Let me get this out of the way first I apologize if this is not the right area for this post.

Does anyone know where I can find a decent pack of fire apparatus (ex. engine, ladder, chief, rescue,brush etc.) The pack does not have to contain all of them, but every place I look I keep finding the same old mods that look like crap or is just photos of decent looking mods but it does not have a mod authors name in the caption nor is there any information about where the mods would be located. I understand there are some that are for sale and I would not mind paying for some if I could only find them. Ive checked this site, LSPDFDs site, gta5-mods.com and still nothing.

Any and all help is appreciated.

• Management Team

If you haven't already, I'd check the Fire/EMS downloads section to see if any free models appeal to you there. One of our affiliates Redneck Modifications has a bit of a variety of ambulances available for purchase.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com