FivePD MDT Issue

Go to solution Solved by NotCamSlice,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:31 PM.

Question

When i enter the MDT there is no box to enter the Admin login password at the bottom of the screen. Ive tried this on the default police cars and the addon modded cars and nothing works. Everything on the database side matches up. i just cant figure it out. This is a ZAP server btw

FF91A95CDC077E121620D1E8155481F06DDCDAEF

Edited by ChetMaginty

2 answers to this question

• Solution
On 1/24/2021 at 4:51 PM, ChetMaginty said:

When i enter the MDT there is no box to enter the Admin login password at the bottom of the screen. Ive tried this on the default police cars and the addon modded cars and nothing works. Everything on the database side matches up. i just cant figure it out. This is a ZAP server btw

Follow this: 

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB | DISCORD

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif