EUP Uniformen gehen nicht + EUP uniforms do not work

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Sebo, on 04/14/21 05:09 PM.

Question

Hallo, mein Name ist Martin, ich schreibe diesen Beitrag in zwei Sprachen, eine in Deutsch und eine in Englisch, weil ich kein Englisch habe. Google Übersezr-Nutzer, das bedeutet, dass einige Dinge möglicherweise nicht richtig übersetzt wurden

==================German===================================
ich habe einen FivePD Server gemacht habe nach den Anleitungen EUP installiert.
Ich habe das Ganze in server.cfg eingegeben und den Server gestartet und auf dem Server  /EUP gemacht soweit ist ja alles gut ind geht auch aber jetzt kommen wir zum Problemm

habe nun eine Uniform ausgewählt und ich gerne haben möchte in meinem Fall LSPD und habe dort eine Audio vom ausgesucht
jetzt ist aber das Problem dass die Uniform nicht angezeigt wird sondern irgendeine andere Kleidung ich werde paar Fotos hinzufügen dass sie sehen was ich genau meine

Hier sind die eininge fotots wo ihr bruacht.

start eup-stream
start eup-ui
start NativeUI

Hello, my name is Martin, I am writing this post in two languages, one in German and one in English, because I don't have English. Google translator users, this means that some things may not have been translated correctly

=================== English=============================== ====
I made a FivePD server and installed EUP according to the instructions.
I entered the whole thing in server.cfg and started the server and done it on the server / EUP so far everything is fine and is fine, but now we come to the problem

have now selected a uniform and I would like to have LSPD in my case and have selected an audio from there
But now the problem is that the uniform is not displayed but some other clothing I will add a few photos so that you can see what I mean exactly

Here are some of the photos where you are going.

start eup-stream
start eup-ui
start NativeUI

20210124180141_1.thumb.jpg.b6b699d5dbffb9fd53d2767431ff0ce0.jpg20210124180126_1.thumb.jpg.d880beba637648ebc8e279aaccba4049.jpg

Edited by Tom Mayer

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Hi there

FivePD has nothing to do with EUP so I have moved this support thread. To be able to use EUP you'll have to subscribe to at least the $15 tier on the FiveM patreon. Or if you have less than 8 players if you set sv_maxclients in your server.cfg to be less than 8 for example sv_maxclients 7 I am told that you can use EUP without having to pay money.

Hope this helps.

Regards

TheCipher01

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click