TrafficStopMenu error / FivePD not conection to DB

Reason for Locking
No Reply From OP In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 02/09/21 02:19 PM.

Question

4 answers to this question

yea i found that thanks but also any idea on cleaning up the code to be more fivem friendly?

because a minimum of 5.60ms usage is a bit much 

also because

there are  2 different mysql codings in the fivepd resource which also can be bad for the resource

also cfx are implementing more and more red dead redemtion support into the server files.. and C# is not fully supported for those files.. they recommend lua for fivem/redm servers

On 1/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, Gamers Network ApexDevil said:

yea i found that thanks but also any idea on cleaning up the code to be more fivem friendly?

because a minimum of 5.60ms usage is a bit much 

also because

there are  2 different mysql codings in the fivepd resource which also can be bad for the resource

also cfx are implementing more and more red dead redemtion support into the server files.. and C# is not fully supported for those files.. they recommend lua for fivem/redm servers

I have never had issues with FivePD on the server. While the usage may be larger then other resources just keep in mind how much FivePD is doing. There are 2 options for SQL to allow users to wish to use mysql to have the option to while those who do not can use SQLite. In terms of C# vs LUA it comes down to what the developers are more experienced with (in this case c#) plus c# is what callouts and everything else is coded in.

• Like 1