FivePD only halfway working with my ZapHost server.

Go to solution Solved by SergeantOfMajors,
Reason for Locking
Solved by reinstall

By BGHDDevelopment, on 01/29/21 04:37 PM.

Question

So basically, I've installed everything to a T like it was supposed to according to BGHDDevelopment "FivePD ZapHosting Server Install Tutorial" on YouTube. 

I finally got the FivePD loading screen after I stopped using FileZila as a FTP and switched over to WinCP. Did a clean install of the lastest FivePD files and json files included in the FivePD download.  Only after switching to WinCP did the FivePD loading screens appeared when I attempted to login to the server via FIveM. But, I'm stuck on the "awaiting scripts" loading screen. The F11 key will allow me to go On Duty, even when I'm in the loading screen. 

I get an error of "only one instance babel-polyfill is allowed"  I will be attaching a screenshot of that issue. I can't find a solid answer on here, other than another user sharing their JSON files.  I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!!

babel-polyfill.png

6 answers to this question

I also get that error following the same video you did. I have that error but everything seems to work fine. My only problem is the database. I put all my zap host db info in the config.json file and I cannot see any report or users using this db. Super weird. like always, every video I see on youtube works to perfection.

5 hours ago, CPLCALLZ said:

I also get that error following the same video you did. I have that error but everything seems to work fine. My only problem is the database. I put all my zap host db info in the config.json file and I cannot see any report or users using this db. Super weird. like always, every video I see on youtube works to perfection.

I can't login past the "Awaiting Scripts" screen. Still waiting on an answer. 

awaitingscripts.png