Hey everyone

Is there a way to have tow and coroner respond with their lights on when you call them. I would love to be able to see my tow and/or coroner responding with their lights on while I am waiting for them. I have replaced the coroner and tow trucks with ones that have lights but they never respond with them on.

• 1 month later...

Considering both of these are non-emergency units in most states, I don't believe the functionality will be added for it at this time. I know some states the tow trucks are allowed to run emergency but many they can't. The coroner I have never heard of them being able to run emergency to calls.

I would like to see them come to the scene with lights on as I feel thats why they have the lights on their vehicles......it would be nice eye candy for all the cool tow trucks  🙂

• Like 1

Im curious of the script that requires a police vehicle to attend with lights on....there must be a line for it to add to vehicle meta or something so that they do 😉