911 calls not loading

Go to solution Solved by 97mhensley,
Reason for Locking
Solution Found - One Sync Off

By BGHDDevelopment, on 01/16/21 12:15 AM.

Question

Hello everyone. So I have ran into an issue with FivePD that  I am not sure what is going on where the 911 are dispatched but, when you accept the call, the blimp will populate on the map and then in the top left corner, you just get a pinwheel on the 911 call information and then it never routes you to the call or gives you call information and disappears. I have tried a fresh install of FivePD, I have tried reinstalling the mysql database, I have even tried re-creating the entire server and we are still having this issue. 

We are running on the latest Cfx build and getting no error messages in the F8 menu and Onesync is disabled now just did it, we are running FivePD version 1.3.1, we are running XAMPP 3.2.4.. The callouts I have in are CarCallouts, FivePD-Streetrace, Vehicle incidents, and then just the default callouts that come with FivePD. 

The only other resources we are running are our police vehicles, an anti seat shuffle script, SEM_Interactions menu, Disabled dispatch, eup, Lux vehicle control, The latest version of vMenu, carhud,  a fuel script, a wk_wars2x police radar, RP death, and a postal map. 

Please let me know if there is any other further information that I can provide to you. Thanks! I have uploaded our server.cfg and screenshots of my  txadmin resource list

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Capture.JPG

server 1.JPG

server 2.JPG

Edited by 97mhensley

11 answers to this question

As Grandpa Rex said there appears to be an issue with one of your callouts. Make sure the custom callouts you downloaded are compatible with the latest version of FivePD.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Posted (edited)

So I have taken out all other callout besides the default ones 1.3.1 came with. Another thing to that I just discovered is that the interations on traffic stops are not working. So when you go to ask for ID you dont get an ID, Breathalize and drug tests are doing nothing as well and you cannot interact with the ped. They did pull over but that's it.

Edited by 97mhensley
additional info added
3 hours ago, 97mhensley said:

@OfficerSargeNo unfortunately I have had to leave it off. I will try to play with it some more once there is another update to FivePD but, for now, it is not allowing me to do anything with callouts if Onesync is enabled.

Until more callouts are made Onesync compatible you will run into this issue