Multiple issues since 1.1 (callouts, server crashing, etc)

Go to solution Solved by Natixco,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 01/02/21 11:48 PM.

Question

Hi Guys,

I had a FivePD server running on the 1.1 branch with MYSQL DB and had no issues.
Working

- Default callouts

- Custom callouts

- Custom vehicles

- Backup requests

- 10+ other 3rd party FiveM mods

I since updated to 1.2 to see some new features (namely loadout and vehicles for specific departments) and do away with the MYSQL DB.
However it seems to have been constant issues since. I looked at this for a month or so, updating through to 1.2.8, but never fixed the issue.

Today I deleted my game server directory, installed the latest FiveM server and loaded only FivePD 1.3.
Working
- People can now accept backup through the computer

Not Working
- People can't accept callouts, or backup requests through the Y key. - keybindings have been defaulted and cache cleared, but issue persists.

- Server becomes unresponsive and crashes regularly (no useful information in console)

- Whilst on duty you receive a wanted star rating - no AI attempt to stop you though

Is there something I'm doing wrong here, or should I cut my losses and go back to 1.1?

Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Server Info
Windows Server 2012 R2
4 vCPU cores
16GB RAM
200GB SSD backed storage
1Gbps internet connection

Edited by SuperTrollMan
- Whilst on duty you receive a wanted star rating - no AI attempt to stop you though

2 answers to this question

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif