Please help with arrest animation!

• Management Team

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Management Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps a thorough google search can help you. I probably have this in a file somewhere on my PC. I'm currently at work or I would get it for you. You could also just use a trainer and go through animations hoping you find it but that's gonna be time consuming.

DeLuca's County Callouts (Click to Download) (Current Release: 0.3.0 Open Alpha NEW)

Find all of my LEGACY projects (GTA: SA) plus more in-depth support of current projects on my modding index. (ONLY my personal work is available and supported on the index)

You can go here: https://alexguirre.github.io/animations-list/

Alex's website is the most reliable when it comes to animations (for me), but you can also go here:

http://docs.ragepluginhook.net/html/62951c37-a440-478c-b389-c471230ddfc5.htm

I hope this is what you are looking for.