AI Pursuit backup

I think we should get a pursuit back up script where we could have ai help in a pursuit. The reason I am saying that is there are times when my friends cant get on and I would be in a pursuit by myself and I think it would be very cool if we get that for the people who friends may not be on at the time.

• 2 months later...

Hi edward3247. Hopefully eventually this may become an option. There is currently a script for AI backup for callouts however, I have found that sometimes they just stand around and don't provide any actual backup unless you are getting shot at or actively hurt. They also spawn with the in-game police cars so it takes away from it a little unless you can edit the code to change the spawn codes.