Callout menu & MDT not working

PureToxic
Reason for Locking
No Response

By Conway, on 12/07/20 03:51 AM.

Question

Hi y'all!
So i've installed FivePD for my server so me and my friends can play together however i have come across an issue where pressing Z to open the callout menu doesn't work. When i press Z simply nothing happens what so ever. Same goes for opening the MDT. Pressing B to open it just doesn't seem to do anything. I have checked the keybindings and they seem to be as they should.
I've been trying to find someone else who've had the same problem and gotten it fixed but i can't find any info on how to fix it. So that's why i am asking here.
I hope someone can help me out, thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Only the original Trespassing.net.dll that came with the download. And everything else workes fine. F11 works without a problem, the ped interaction menu is fine and yes i have tried to open the MDT when i'm both on duty and off duty.

Try resetting your GTA keybindings. The callout menu won’t open tell you are in a department in the B menu. Also make sure any car your opening the menu with is listed in the mdt_vehicles.json file.