Player Database Error

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 01/02/21 11:40 PM.

Question

Hello over time we got more and more player wich we have to delet out of the Database, we use as Database an mySql Database. If the player have the Errors they write by pressing FivePD relevant keys /+fivepd_(and the pressed key)

6 answers to this question

The problem is tha some player have after joining or rejoining the server the issue that fivepd don't register the player an dont load, if the player try to open the F11 menu he write automaticly in the chat /+fivepd_f11

And this problem stays to the moment where we delet him from the daterbase and after a while it starts again

I have seen this on my server as well but usually when they reconnect to the server it goes away. 

For the Devs:
Basically what happens is someone connects to the server but doesn't seem to connect to FivePD. When they press F11 in chat it shows /+fivepd_f11

I have checked the server console when this happens but nothing posts there.

Never has been a big enough issue for me to write a bug report

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif