Hello There

SwayPlaysGames

Hello there GPM crew, Im Sway and im pretty new to PC Gaming although ive been watching it for years. The reason I came here is because I enjoying watching jeff, bay, civ and dave play it on youtube, and would 100%  love to be a part of that. Plus, ive always wanted to be a member of the emergency services ?

Before coming here, I played all sorts on PS4. I have a love for heavy metal music and I played in numerous jazz bands once upon a time, ive even played at the Royal Albert Hall in London ?

Anywho, I look forward to meeting you all on there and having a whale of a time

Sway ?

• Community Administrator

Hi Sway!

Welcome to GPM, I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I played in my high school jazz band only because I went to a small school and was the only bari sax so my director told me I was playing whether or not I wanted to ?. If you have any questions about GPM or FivePD feel free to reach out to any staff member, or make a thread. If you haven't already, you could always join our discord!

Regards

Cipher

TheCipher01

Community Administrator