Does anyone use a good server sync that actually works?

1 hour ago, Lawenforcementjoker said:

It does have it and I did configure it however that still doesn’t work for the server. Unless I did it wrong. 

Hard to say. I’ve tried it before and have had no luck as well. There are other server sync scripts, I suggest taking a look at the cfx.re forums under the FiveM scripts/releases section to see if there’s something there.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there!

If I can offer one piece of advice, it would be to stray away from anything related to Onesync. I know there are some out there that will  try to use a combination of Onesync and other systems but DO NOT do it. Although they have added Onesync compatibility in FivePD, it is not quite there for some of these other scrips and some callouts still do not support it.

I would take a second look at your vMenu and vSync. That is what we have been utilizing for weather and time sync with no issues in the server for other players. Make sure you have the latest version of vMenu installed as older versions will not be compatible with your server if they are installed. It does take about 30 seconds for the weather to change over when it works properly. If you have questions about how to edit this or setup vMenu, just let me know and you can reach me on discord!

Bob Evans#0526