MDT / Cad broken

Commodore

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 11/06/20 11:28 PM.

Question

hello!

i seem to have the common problem that most others have, and before everyone gets upset, i have checked countless posts, all that have been closed without really getting an answer. i am having that issue where you press b in a car to bring up your computer, and it just kinda freezes the game, and lets you not do anything while the world goes on around you. i have seen some post suggest to reupload the computer folder, ive tried, ive seen post to re add the default callouts into the folder, ive tried, and ive seen some people say that if you have too many callouts it might not work. is there any new information out there about this? or anywhere we can discuss without the topic being closed after 1 response and being marked solved? thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Wow! thank you all for your assistance, what seemed to eventually work for me (and i hope it works for others) was to remove a few problem plugins by trial and error, and make sure i had clean install of computer and fivepd while maintaining my custom config files. sorry for the late response!

• Community Administrator

How many callouts are you running? Does it do it with just the default callouts? Have you tried a full reinstall of FivePD? Are you running ESX or OneSync? Any errors in F8 or in your server console?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

34 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

How many callouts are you running? Does it do it with just the default callouts? Have you tried a full reinstall of FivePD? Are you running ESX or OneSync? Any errors in F8 or in your server console?

@Commodore Additionally what is the Artifact build of FiveM you're running, and is it a fresh FXServer :

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator