License_null crash info

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Dupe Thread

By Conway, on 10/28/20 09:52 PM.

Question

So the server just crashed on us again for the same reason, tho it led us to find that it happened as something in particular happens. We use fivem panel to admin and a discord bot oblivion to pass info back and forth. I just warned a player from the panel which then has the server warn the player, in turn the bot records this to discord. Immediately after the bot gave the info to discord the crash occurred. It doesn’t happen every time, but it has happened now on multiple occasions like with a previous server kick that caused the same issue. I’m not sure if it’s after a specific time it’s up but testing warns and such immediately after starting the server it doesn’t duplicate. I’ll test further when I get home.

3 answers to this question

• Solution

Heya! There's a few threads on this, be sure to check the "Solved" section before creating a topic. Here's one about your issue!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif