Question

5 answers to this question

@MintyAUS

FivePD version?
FXServer Version?
Any other addons?
Callouts Folder Screenshot:
FivePD Folder Screenshot:
FivePD Initialization Confirmation: (F8 Console)

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

So since your unable to read. I said a clean install, with no extra calls. Everything is the latest version. The only callout is the one which comes with fivepd. I also said go on duty. Which means fivepd loads / initializes.

You go on duty and the call out doesn't load. Then you press B to open the MDT and nothing happens. This is the same error that was in the last update.

15 minutes ago, MintyAUS said:

So since your unable to read.

That's quite rude - I'm trying to help you with support. I'm asking if you have other addons besides fivepd - clean install can mean only of FivePD - not a fresh FXServer. Clearly not a "clean install" since you have vMenu loaded.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

I've marked this topic as a risk of closure; this thread is now under watch by myself and the rest of the team. Being disrespectful to members who are trying to offer support will not be tolerated. Support is a public, voluntary process, any member on our forum holds no obligation to help you out. Please show some respect to those volunteering their time to help you solve your issues.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account