Warning: This is NOT an official FivePD server!

Itz Mystik

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 10/28/20 03:36 AM.

Question

Hi I’ve done everything correctly, I can go on duty, make traffic stops etc, but I cannot call for backup, use dispatch settings. In the F8 menu I see [ FivePD ] Warning: This is NOT an official FivePD server! Warning: FivePD or GPM does NOT have an official server. Warning: For more info, visit https://FivePD.com

I’ve bought a ZAP-Hosting server and installed my resources etc, FTP Permissions as well as FivePD and did the phpmyadmin thing. Once I do choose backup and choose code 1 my FivePD and vMenu “menus” go invincible.

image.jpg

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Itz Mystik said:

Hi I’ve done everything correctly, I can go on duty, make traffic stops etc, but I cannot call for backup, use dispatch settings. In the F8 menu I see [ FivePD ] Warning: This is NOT an official FivePD server! Warning: FivePD or GPM does NOT have an official server. Warning: For more info, visit https://FivePD.com

I’ve bought a ZAP-Hosting server and installed my resources etc, FTP Permissions as well as FivePD and did the phpmyadmin thing. Once I do choose backup and choose code 1 my FivePD and vMenu “menus” go invincible.

~snip the screens~

Those warnings are included for every server. It's not an error that will affect your gameplay. That was done when I was still staff to avoid people claiming to be official servers.

Can you find any other errors, as well as say how many callouts you are running as that can also break menus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucky™ said:

Those warnings are included for every server. It's not an error that will affect your gameplay. That was done when I was still staff to avoid people claiming to be official servers.

Can you find any other errors, as well as say how many callouts you are running as that can also break menus.

Well the thing is I don’t get call outs either, and every time I choose to call backup fivepd, like crashes and makes fivepd and vmenu disappear. Like I can’t see no menu stuff.

30 minutes ago, Itz Mystik said:

Well the thing is I don’t get call outs either, and every time I choose to call backup fivepd, like crashes and makes fivepd and vmenu disappear. Like I can’t see no menu stuff.

That's not going to be the cause of it though. You have something else causing the issue, is the other console telling you anything?

2 hours ago, Lucky™ said:

That's not going to be the cause of it though. You have something else causing the issue, is the other console telling you anything?

FivePD loads correctly, I can go on duty, change vehicles, loadouts, perform traffic stops, but once I choose backup or transport, coroner, etc. It like crashes all menus are just black and kind of transparent and it effects vMenu too.

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator