Could not register player `Jordangaming60`

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 10/28/20 04:50 AM.

Question

[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (SELECT). Error: FUNCTION fivepd.last_insert_rowid does not exist
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not register player `Jordangaming60`. Message: Could not insert record.
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 180 milliseconds
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not save settings: Languages for user Jordangaming60. Error: Could not update the record in the database

I am getting this error when ever i restart the server and a player joins i get this error i did set the config.json to mysql and pout the info in but i also did reinstall mysql and still get this error i don't know what else to do

3 answers to this question

• Solution

Check the re-download of the release as @TheCipher01 said, if not use SQLiteSQL causes issues for some people depending on resources available!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

9 hours ago, Jordangaming said:

[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (SELECT). Error: FUNCTION fivepd.last_insert_rowid does not exist
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not register player `Jordangaming60`. Message: Could not insert record.
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 180 milliseconds
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not save settings: Languages for user Jordangaming60. Error: Could not update the record in the database

I am getting this error when ever i restart the server and a player joins i get this error i did set the config.json to mysql and pout the info in but i also did reinstall mysql and still get this error i don't know what else to do

There was an update released a few hours ago, try that and see if it solves your issue.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator