Callouts not working

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved!

By Conway, on 10/28/20 06:23 PM.

Question

I have installed the latest version of FivePD.  I have set it to use MySQL like before in the config because I already had that all setup.  I have then gone and added one of the updated callout packs like the "Drunk Callouts" pack to the callout folder inside it's subfolder like it comes.  Callouts>Drunk Callouts>(config.json & DrunkCallouts.net.dll).  However, when I go into the debug the only call I can force is the base trespassing one and none of the calls every get neturally dispatched either.  Am I missing something?

Respectfully,

Almeida

22 answers to this question

3 hours ago, MintyAUS said:

Getting this with the latest update - [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not save settings: Languages for user ----. Error: Could not update the record in the database

Please make your own thread for issues like this. Though I believe the developers are aware of this error.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

Alright went ahead and updated to the most recent version and now the "Z" menu for controlling the callouts and forcing callouts no longer works.  Pressing Z doesn't bring anything up.  Has this menu been removed?

The problem seems to still persist after the newest version however.  Installed the latest version of "Drunk Callouts" into the callouts folder.  It comes in it's own subfolder named Drunk callouts with the .net.dll and the config.json and that was placed inside the main callouts folder in the FivePD resource but it will not load it.  This is the message in the console.

https://gyazo.com/63dbf13c2529b5cba3d06b519a1eae64

I can confirm the callout files themselves, AKA ".net.dll" files, work fine on their own.  If I remove these files and place them directly in the main callouts folder without their config.json file or subfolder, they work fine and get loaded. 

So i think i figured it out, After doing ALOT and i mean ALOT of different things and testing, we finally think we found the issue, It would appear that the Beach Callouts dll is busted, after removing just that callout dll all the other ones began working as intended and i can accept them. We have Car Callouts, Drunk Callouts working perfectly together.

Edited by vsfavenger
17 minutes ago, vsfavenger said:

So i think i figured it out, After doing ALOT and i mean ALOT of different things and testing, we finally think we found the issue, It would appear that the Beach Callouts dll is busted, after removing just that callout dll all the other ones began working as intended and i can accept them. We have Car Callouts, Drunk Callouts working perfectly together.

Not sure what could be the cause, they are working fine locally for me. Also got some friends to install and test it and there not having issues as well. How many total callouts are you using?

26 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Not sure what could be the cause, they are working fine locally for me. Also got some friends to install and test it and there not having issues as well. How many total callouts are you using?

Hello! The only callouts we had Installed was the default trespassing dll, Car Callouts dll, drunk callouts dll, and the beach callouts dll (currently removed) we are still trying to reproduce the issue to make sure things are running ok and so far everything seems fine. PS there a strong possibility that is some sort of user error on our dev part, we will keep this updated if something changes

Edited by vsfavenger
2 hours ago, VSF AVENGER said:

So got an Update, It seems like the main issue of not able to accept callouts is still there even though its doesn't start right away seems to take a min after a few callouts have passed, I will continue our testing to hopefully get this resolved for our server.

This error typically happens with Onesync and ESX - do you have either or both?

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

21 minutes ago, Conway said:

This error typically happens with Onesync and ESX - do you have either or both?

As a side note we are very Slowly adding in more callouts (Compatible with 1.2) and cant seem to get the error to reproduce. To confirm that this is an issue it only seems to not work until we add in the Beach Callouts dll back into the server, so at least with us it seems as if that's what's causing it. ((We double checked and Redownloading the Beach Callout resource from the website, while also clearing our server cache))

We are golden for the time being of the post but ill continue to update if something changes

Edited by VSF AVENGER
Forgot some text
3 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

An update is coming to FivePD to fix the issue with callout folders soon. For now just use the .net.dll rather then the folder.

That’s what we are doing already, to be clear our issues isn’t that the callouts are not there it’s that we cannot accept them with they appear from either being dispatched or forced by the debug. The only thing in the FivePD/callouts folder is just the dll (tested with and without the configuration).

an update from our test last night we noticed we could get the issue to reappear though we are not completely sure what’s triggering it. Unlike before everything works fine but after awhile it just doesn’t accept the callouts. (the issue is instant if we have the beach callouts dll in the FivePD/callouts) I say this to state what we are currently experiencing within our server, not that FivePD resources or BGHD resources are the cause of this issue since barely anyone is experiencing the same issue.

After work today to help us try to narrow down what might be causing it we are going to get another server (for strictly testing) and do a clean instal of FivePD and the the 3 callouts with nothing else and see if we get the same results our main server has. 

Super Appreciate the responses from BGHD and FivePD. We will update here once again if anything changes or we find something.

Easiest way I can show, as to how I fixed mine. Just get rid of the folders and configs, haven't had an issue since doing that. Also gets rid of the error. As for the BeachCallouts issue,  I can confirm that was also causing me issues as well.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Lucky™
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lucky™ said:

Easiest way I can show, as to how I fixed mine. Just get rid of the folders and configs, haven't had an issue since doing that. Also gets rid of the error. As for the BeachCallouts issue,  I can confirm that was also causing me issues as well.

Screenshot_1.png

As I stated above we are already doing this method, Beach callouts when installed seem to reproduce the issue instantly, however even with it out, things work fine for a little bit then the issue reappears. (Car callouts & Drunk callouts are the only things installed when we did Majority of our testing). Once I’m done at work I’m doing this 

31 minutes ago, VSF AVENGER said:

After work today to help us try to narrow down what might be causing it we are going to get another server (for strictly testing) and do a clean instal of FivePD and the the 3 callouts with nothing else and see if we get the same results our main server has.