ZapHosting - Followed guide, no errors, not working.

Go to solution Solved by BGHDDevelopment,
Reason for Locking
Reinstall suggested. Answered.

By BGHDDevelopment, on 10/26/20 01:01 AM.

Question

I've followed every guide, every troubleshooting tip, and I got nothing. I've fully reinstalled the database, FivePD, restart the server, set permissions, etc. There are no errors in console, the loading screen and blips appear, but the menu's don't open, it doesn't say the duty, absolutely nothing.

Ingame Console

Spoiler

Ingame_Console.JPG?width=1028&height=262

Server console

Spoiler

console2.JPG

3 answers to this question

• Solution

Hey! With the release of FivePD 1.2 there is now no need for mysql and you can use sqlite. I would recommend you follow this video I made: 

But make sure to not do the database step and just use sqlite.

I've noticed this a few times, even though the live console says it's connected to the database there's probably an issue with the installation of the db, try a fresh install of the database. (let me guess none of your menus are opening?) 

Edit: I didn't read the entire of your post but yeah it sounds as if when you imported your database it's not fully imported it try what I said above it should fix it.

Edited by Lostincanada