DeLuca's County Callouts

Adam DeLuca

CC0_3_Title.png.5d32997014106c4d7ebaee29baa2c73a.png

DOWNLOAD 0.3.0 ALPHA HERE

[Overview]:
UPDATE for 0.3! Configuration file has been added, and some bug fixes all around. Also some more smoother playthrough.
Next update 0.4 will push CC into the beta phase with a massive addition of content already in progress.

County Callouts v0.2 alpha has released and brings along a whole list of improvements and new content. Two all-new callouts featuring over 33+ unique custom locations brings the callout total to 6. Reports of a known meth lab on fire and the unstable individual callouts are new to 0.2 and have over 10 unique scenario outcomes, with some more common then others. There have also been tweaks, and optimizations to the current calls already available in County Callouts. Integration with StopThePed and UltimateBackup now allow your custom backup units and custom impairment settings to be used in CC callouts directly. Finally, a lot of under-the-hood work was done with this update and has set ground for more updates in the sooner then later future. Next update 0.3 should feature custom .ini and full controller support as well even more new callouts. We may begin to see some dynamic ambient events in 0.3 too. Be sure to comment with questions/bugs/suggestions, and if you like it let me know!

[Callouts]:
Alpha Complete:

•     -Vehicle collision with animal 
  •     -No response from Deputy, check requested (Multi-scenario Call)
  •     -Reports of Illegal Off-Roading
  •     -Stolen Sheriff Unit (Multi-scenario Call)
  •     -Meth Lab Explosion (Multi-scenario/3 Unique Locations) [More locations coming soon!]
  •     -Unstable Individual (Multi-scenario/30+ Unique Locations)

Future Callout Plans/WIP

• Domestic Disturbance on Private Property (Multi-scenario Call)
  • Trespassing on Private Property (Multi-scenario Call)
  • Shots Fired from Inside Residence (Interior/Custom Call)

[Screens]:

Spoiler

CC_Screen01.thumb.jpg.fa4e0929e7ca8fd0343bcdca2f12beeb.jpg

CC_Screen02.thumb.jpg.cc388f5f1aa507a42cc70617213879db.jpg

CC_Screen03.thumb.jpg.1a8c05a7eb2e1dc8add547159c37dcf6.jpg

CC_Screen08.thumb.jpg.51c5407d07c04c48ddcc7eddacaa1aae.jpg

CC_Screen09.thumb.jpg.2f2cfe3319c1d3a431c3e59128639c19.jpg

CC_Screen10.thumb.jpg.4283be06883191e7cbc732bdfd28b73a.jpg

CC_Screen13.thumb.jpg.4ff2dfd01a17ea199a1f5985df44cfad.jpg

CC_Screen15.thumb.jpg.db49d9b08592fc16fa8eaa36cf248338.jpg

Edited by Adam DeLuca
Updated Release Info

Find all of my LEGACY projects (GTA: SA) plus more in-depth support of current projects on my modding index. (ONLY my personal work is available and supported on the index)

practicesig.png.7d838ed5afb4c5ef1fe0fccaab432566.png

• Management Team

That's a name I have not seen in quite some time ?

Best of luck with the release! Will definitely be checking this out upon release.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

2 hours ago, Ray said:

That's a name I have not seen in quite some time ?

Best of luck with the release! Will definitely be checking this out upon release.

Thank you, it's always good to be back doing something you enjoy. 

Update: Initial 0.1.0 Open Alpha release has been added to main post. Substantial updates will be coming shortly now that I have a good base set. It is bare bones at the moment, but major plans in the works!

Edited by Adam DeLuca
  • Like 1

Find all of my LEGACY projects (GTA: SA) plus more in-depth support of current projects on my modding index. (ONLY my personal work is available and supported on the index)

Update: v0.2 has been released: 

0.2.0 Alpha - Update Release - Adding new Callouts: Meth Lab Explosion + Unstable Subject

• Added new Callout: Meth Lab Explosion (Currently three locations) (Low Prob)
  • Added new Callout: Unstable Individual (30+ custom locations) (Average Prob)
  • Added probability chances to all calls for more realistic flow
  • Added more variety to Sheriff Vehicles/Peds appearance on all calls (Supports EUP)
  • Added Animations & Voice responses to some calls 
  • Added player set radio anim to calls which must be manually ended (API 0.4.8)
  • Added integrated support for StopThePed and UltimateBackup (Still works without, but not recommended)
  • Clean/Touch ups all around
  • Internal coding for groundwork of future updates

See Updated Original Description for more details!

• 3 weeks later...

[News]: Video demonstration of some upcoming content for 0.4 release.

It's been awhile since an update so just a little preview of some WIP content. Mainly showing the new domestic dispute callout featuring interior usage. As of now I only have two fitting interiors to work with. Hopefully a variety of add-on interiors will be coming in another future update. A lot of the groundwork is done. Focus will shift to bug fixes and fine tuning with a 0.4 release date hopefully coming soon. All major releases can be found here, and more in-depth details and updates can be found on my personal index. As always feedback and positive criticism is welcome, and thank you to everyone for over 18,000+ total downloads of County Callouts!

On 2/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, Adam DeLuca said:

[News]: Video demonstration of some upcoming content for 0.4 release.

It's been awhile since an update so just a little preview of some WIP content. Mainly showing the new domestic dispute callout featuring interior usage. As of now I only have two fitting interiors to work with. Hopefully a variety of add-on interiors will be coming in another future update. A lot of the groundwork is done. Focus will shift to bug fixes and fine tuning with a 0.4 release date hopefully coming soon. All major releases can be found here, and more in-depth details and updates can be found on my personal index. As always feedback and positive criticism is welcome, and thank you to everyone for over 18,000+ total downloads of County Callouts!

Sweet work on this! Looks like it's coming along great! Excited for the release ?

• Like 1

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account