FivePD Computer Issues

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/25/20 04:42 PM.

Question

Hello, I have FivePD installed on my FiveM server and after the latest update I can't seem to get the "B" or computer to work. It pulls up the cursor but nothing else as well as when I hit "B" I have to restart my game because nothing will work then after. I have tried restarting my server, cleaning my cache, and ensured the vehicles I'm trying are emergency vehicles and in the MDT vehicle menu. Any help would be huge.

3 answers to this question

• Solution

Vehicles need to be in the mdt-vehicles.json. Vehicles in the F11 Menu doesn't mean they are set up for the MDT. Please read the included readme for the flags a vehicle needs. 

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

Are you running the latest version of FivePD? From my understanding this issue was resolved. Do any errors appear in your in game F8 console or in the server console?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support