FivePD Discussion/Poll!!!

FivePD Opinions!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like most about FivePD?

• There very interactive gaming and coding
    • Their multiple updates and new features within the game
    • Just their entire intergration with FiveM allowing me to use FivePD with fivem
  2. 2. What do you want to see more of FivePD?

• Better interactive scenes
    • More AI police patrolling around and making traffic stops sometimes

Hey guys! I just want to get some of the other peoples opinions on FivePD, this awesome software that you can be a cop in any FiveM server that has it (which I think is most of the fivem servers out there). I enjoy FivePD the most cause of all the interaction that you get with other members within the AI experience. Some new things I would like them to add is just the integration of allowing AI cops to make traffic stops in plain site of your eyes. That would be amazing!

Let me know what you think on the poll! 
P.S. This poll is not to bash FIVEPD itself, this poll is to get what other members enjoy about the program/app!