GlenS
Go to solution Solved by NorthCam18,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/22/20 11:55 PM.

Question

Hi I have been trying  to set up a department. When I get to the admin part it won't  let me click in the box to type the password  at all. Please help and thank you. PS please find a picture attached of the issue thanks

20200917_140636.jpg

Edited by GlenS

10 answers to this question

Okay I tried that. We are still having problems. If you can see in this screenshot it opened up but it won't  let me do anything to create a department. The five computer system logo is in the way.

20200921_103150.jpg

Sorry if this is posted twice. We want to thank you for the help on the admin part. We did it and it worked. The problem we have now is the us a label that says fivepd computer system that is in the way and won't  allow us to create a department  I have provided a screenshot on the issue. Thanks in advance. Also sorry for double posting if it did.

20200921_103150.jpg