FivePD Discord Bot issues

xSuzuka
Reason for Locking
Thread Inactivity

By NorthCam18, on 10/17/20 05:17 PM.

Question

Hello, I've been trying to figure out this Discord bot and getting the notifications to display in my server but I can't seem to figure it out. I have done !fivepd remove and have also removed the bot from the discord, invited the bot back in and re-registered the server-ip, copied the new token into the config and restarted the server. Have gone on and off duty multiple times in a department and also tried backup a couple times on department 2 and still not getting notifications on the discord. I think I have everything setup correctly and have also followed BGHD's video but still can't figure it out 😅. Am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

7 answers to this question

So I removed all the duty, reports, etc, did !fivepd remove, made a new notification channel, did !fivepd register, added the new token to the config, did !fivepd set duty and backup just for department 2, started the server and it still isn't working. Also cleared the server cache files and tried and that didn't work either. 🤔

I am getting this one error in the in-game console, but not on the server console. I don't think this could be causing the issue though..

Screenshot_10.png

Edit: Discord bot also has administrator perms.

Edited by xSuzuka
20 hours ago, xSuzuka said:

So I removed all the duty, reports, etc, did !fivepd remove, made a new notification channel, did !fivepd register, added the new token to the config, did !fivepd set duty and backup just for department 2, started the server and it still isn't working. Also cleared the server cache files and tried and that didn't work either. 🤔

I am getting this one error in the in-game console, but not on the server console. I don't think this could be causing the issue though..

Screenshot_10.png

Edit: Discord bot also has administrator perms.

Not sure about the discord bot issue, @Daniel K. will have to help you out with that, but that warning shouldn't cause any issues.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account