Callouts not showing in game

ItzEndah
Go to solution Solved by Natixco,
Reason for Locking
Solved/No-Answer - Possible Bug

By Conway, on 09/25/20 04:31 PM.

Question

Hello.

I own a FivePD server. I wanted to add more callouts, so I downloaded 2 packs.

I went in my server-data folder, resources, fivepd, and then I dragged the callouts folder (the one with a .dll and a .json file) into the callouts folder. (Picture 1)

The problem is that in game, the callouts don't actually show up in the menu (picture 2) and I only get the vanilla ones. 

1.png

2.png

13 answers to this question

Make sure inside the folders there are the dll's and the config file. There should not be a second folder inside the CarCallouts or WildernessCallouts folder. If there is make that the folder in the /callouts and remove the first one.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Make sure inside the folders there are the dll's and the config file. There should not be a second folder inside the CarCallouts or WildernessCallouts folder. If there is make that the folder in the /callouts and remove the first one.

Yep, inside the folders there is a .dll file and a .json one, as I said.

Have you restarted the Server/FivePD since they've been added? And if you config-ed them are you in a department that can receive the callout

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

1 hour ago, Conway said:

Have you restarted the Server/FivePD since they've been added? And if you config-ed them are you in a department that can receive the callout

Yes, I've tried to restart the server several times.

I didn't touch the config.json of the callout and the disabled_callouts.json is empty, if you mean that.

Edited by ItzEndah

If I take out the 2 files (.dll and .json) from, for example, the CarCallout folder, and put those 2 files directly in the fivepd "callouts" folder, the callout pack will work.

But I don't want to keep it like that, because I want more than 1 callout pack, and obviously if I do the same thing for the other callout pack it won't let me do it because the config,json files will overwrite as they have all the same name.

So, apparently, if I place inside the callouts folder only the net.dll files, without their respective config.json files, the callouts seems to work in game. I tested several of them and the callouts behave correctly.

So, what are the config.json files for?

Edited by ItzEndah