Database errors

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/25/20 04:33 PM.

Question

Hi, 

I routinely get errors for the CAD that result in players being unable to join units or use the CAD at all sometimes, Im using the latest FXartifacts and most up to date fivepd version.. any fixes or advice would help.

error.png

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Unfortunately it's just FiveM and SQL, there isn't a real fix nor does it cause any real issues but pop that in your console.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

Hello, 

Reached out to one of the Development Team members, we've unfortunately never encountered this error before however, it's possible that its a firewall blocking the incoming connection (if the database is on a separate machine). 

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

Its not, its on my PC, and it happens quite often, it works mostly but every now and then that happens, its all allowed through my firewall its just every so often it does that.

Edited by ryangreen117