FivePD Computer + Dispatch not working.

PhilGalou
Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved/Dupe

By Conway, on 09/25/20 04:38 PM.

Question

Hello,

after we start the FivePD server we can't open the Computer in the Police Vehicles and die Dispatches not working. When we press "B" to open the Computer we see the cursor and can do nothing.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

• Solution
On 9/17/2020 at 3:19 PM, NiceKype said:

No im definitly in a department and the department still exists.

And yes, the vehicles are listed in the mdt_vehicles.json but some cars have a handlingmeta of a vanilla gta civ car and some have custom handling.meta.
Here are some screenshots you wanted:

YmD4ORV6.thumb.png.e52ec0cd173b0161fff3aae413f08368.png

quBjiwRK.thumb.png.f584e4f0443b1097f4a73a8541009d5d.png

We have no fivepd errors in the ingame console.

Please read support topics before creating your own. You have too many .dll callouts.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

Im a admin of that server. I want to add more informations.
We had this problem after installing the update. I installed the update and the computer with the callouts dont work anymore. I installed a backup and installed the update again. I did this howl thing 4 times. Then it worked. I dont know why.
Same now. I installed new cars, restartet the server, and now the computer and dispatches dont work anymore. I installed the new database dump, because there was a error but everything worked with that database error. Now we have no errors in the server console but the computer and the dispatches dont work. I tried to disable the new vehicles or saltynui, sometime it works, sometime not. Now not anymore at all.

GENISYS NETWORK - Project Leader

QBQZIfnD.png.083e6a21d9fec36f903ebd5a0854b855.png

The newest update 1.1.4.
Cars are all addon cars, we dont have replacement cars.
And the cars are definitly not the problem. All cars work fine and some time ago the computer and callouts worked with all cars. I restarted because i forgot to change the servername in the server.cfg and it not worked anymore......

Well you're not getting callouts because you're not in a department, so that's not an issue. But as for the MDT -

Let's keep the main person dealing with the support @NiceKype 

do you have a screenshot of the FivePD and Callouts folder please and thank you. Additionally, are all vehicles listed in the mdt-vehicle.json including and relied handling bases such as POLICE, POLICE2, sometimes a stock GTA Civ car? 

• Like 1

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

On 9/14/2020 at 11:42 PM, Conway said:

Well you're not getting callouts because you're not in a department, so that's not an issue. But as for the MDT -

Let's keep the main person dealing with the support @NiceKype 

do you have a screenshot of the FivePD and Callouts folder please and thank you. Additionally, are all vehicles listed in the mdt-vehicle.json including and relied handling bases such as POLICE, POLICE2, sometimes a stock GTA Civ car? 

No im definitly in a department and the department still exists.

And yes, the vehicles are listed in the mdt_vehicles.json but some cars have a handlingmeta of a vanilla gta civ car and some have custom handling.meta.
Here are some screenshots you wanted:

YmD4ORV6.thumb.png.e52ec0cd173b0161fff3aae413f08368.png

quBjiwRK.thumb.png.f584e4f0443b1097f4a73a8541009d5d.png

On 9/15/2020 at 1:12 PM, Natixco said:

Also do you have any (FivePD) errors in the server console and in the in-game console?

We have no fivepd errors in the ingame console.