Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/14/20 04:20 PM.

Question

7 answers to this question

• Solution
6 hours ago, shaikibrahim said:

I tried by disable firewall but no use is there any ports i can try port forwarding? by the way i port forwarded 3306,30120 and 30110, Thanks for replay

You don't need to port-forward anything you just need to open the ports in the firewall. (When you open a port you accept incoming/outbound connections to that port. This is done on software firewalls on servers/computers. As opposed to when you forward a port - you open the port and send the incoming/outbound connections on to another designated server/computer.) 

You can open a port with "Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security" - Port forwarding is done with your network like your router or modem. If you plan for other people to join you may possibly need to open the ports on your network firewall, the one attached with your router and/or modem.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif