FivePD SQL Edit for ESX

Moose
Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/14/20 04:37 PM.

Question

Hello, my name is Moose and I am a FiveM developer. I am getting into FivePD and have just completed the basic setup on a dev server for FivePD. I searched on the forums that FivePD is available with ESX and I happen to run an ESX server. My issue that I'm having with the SQL portion of the FivePD is I want to alter the users table instead of dropping it and added the requried SQL needed for FivePD because ESX runs off of its own user column. I'm not good with writing code otherwise I would've done it myself and altered the input to make it alter the table. If someone can help me with a work around so I can just add the needed column to my already existing users column in my ESX server that would be very helpful!

Down below I'll leave a example of what I'm trying to accomplish don't laugh at me I'm a noob xD.

Forumns2.png

Forumns1.png

7 answers to this question

• Solution

Hello @Moose,

As stated by @Natixco - no one on the GPM Development Team has ever stated ESX will work with FivePD - in the FivePD FAQs it says the opposite. 

As someone who did manage to get FivePD to "work" with ESX/VRP - I suggest you heavily heavily understand what you are doing before you attempt it. It's not easy, nor something GPM/FivePD or the ESX Team can provide support on.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

23 hours ago, Moose said:

I searched on the forums that FivePD is available with ESX

FivePD hasn't been tested with ESX. They weren't really designed to be used together either. You would likely have to make it so the ESX tables are named different from the FivePD tables. You could also try creating separate databases but I'm not sure if that would work as intended either.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

1 hour ago, TheCipher01 said:

FivePD hasn't been tested with ESX. They weren't really designed to be used together either. You would likely have to make it so the ESX tables are named different from the FivePD tables. You could also try creating separate databases but I'm not sure if that would work as intended either.

The forums says its supported I just need the command altered

3 hours ago, Moose said:

Which forums because it's been said on here and in discord before that FivePD has not been tested with nor was it designed to be used with ESX.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

3 hours ago, Moose said:

FivePD is not supported with ESX. FivePD is its own game-mode which does not run with other game modes..

• Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

Nobody has ever said that FivePD is compatible with ESX. 

Straight from the README file (which you can find in the downloaded rar file): "It can run alongside ESX, but there is NO integration with it and they can conflict with each other, so we don’t suggest you to play with both together"

• Like 1