☀️Weather 🌨️

3 hours ago, Devrex said:

Are  you ready for winter?

No. As someone who lives where it snows quite often, I'm not ready for it. I don't want it. It can go no colder than 45. Smh

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

3 hours ago, Smanbg said:

I love cold. And snow. Warm is wack.

Agreed I’d much rather fight to be warm then fight to be cold. You can put on as many layers of clothes as you won’t but you can’t take off as many as you want before bare skin.

• Like 1

The weather here went from 95 to 55 as if it just saw a State Trooper on the highway, so the shock value has made me not ready for it, and it's not even that cold yet lol.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

I live in Western Canada, so I'm expecting winter. According to the radio, my area is supposed to get hit with a "snow-train" this winter, with just non stop snow. That on top of the expected -30 to -45 temperatures that hit around January.

Buttttt, summer did come a bit late this year. Normally it comes in May, but it was pretty late around June-July. Now, it's around 25C outside this week, but it seems the winter temps are soon coming.

Flu season is going to be a fun one this year.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, NorthCam18 said:

I live in Western Canada, so I'm expecting winter. According to the radio, my area is supposed to get hit with a "snow-train" this winter, with just non stop snow. That on top of the expected -30 to -45 temperatures that hit around January.

Buttttt, summer did come a bit late this year. Normally it comes in May, but it was pretty late around June-July. Now, it's around 25C outside this week, but it seems the winter temps are soon coming.

Flu season is going to be a fun one this year.

dang I wish we got snow were I live lol all we get is rain lol and maybe if we are lucky snow for like an hour and hardly enough to cover the roads.