FiveM loading but no fivepd text in top left or any menus working

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/14/20 04:52 PM.

Question

I installed fivem and fivepd on local machine following the youtube guide from BGHDDevelopment. The only issues I can see are the two screenshots below, quite a few "unparsable script" errors in the server console and something about only one instance of babel-polyfill allowed. Database is imported I have tried removing callouts from callouts folder which doesnt work. FivePD loading screen is there but once it loads no fivepd text no menus nothing fivepd related. I just spawn as a hipster in a random location with fivem logo in top left and no police stations or anything showing on the map.

fivepd2.PNG

fivepd1.PNG

8 answers to this question

• Solution
On 9/6/2020 at 1:42 PM, matthew3774 said:

I downloaded it yesterday from the download fivepd official page so I’m pretty sure it will be the latest version.

How do I disable one sync? And if I download the latest version is there anything extra that needs to be done during the install to get it working properly?

You're using an old server.cfg - to disable onesync just comment out the onesync line - you can find the updated server.cfg in the FiveM Docs. 

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

53 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

As your getting a one sync error make sure you do not have that enabled.

Also are you on the latest version?

I downloaded it yesterday from the download fivepd official page so I’m pretty sure it will be the latest version.

How do I disable one sync? And if I download the latest version is there anything extra that needs to be done during the install to get it working properly?

31 minutes ago, (186) Gr1mReap3r1986#1744 said:

I’ve heard that fixing FTP permissions can resolve this problem on a hosted server. I’m running it locally so it won’t help me I don’t even have ftp.