NPC’s never give up?

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/14/20 04:55 PM.

Question

7 answers to this question

• Solution

Update FivePD - if the Realistic Damage Script is giving you issues contact the author of that addon.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, Lawenforcementjoker said:

I will try it again, is there anyway to get cars to spawn? When I am looking straight ahead cars in front will not spawn only the ones behind me spawn.

That's GTA spawning - it won't spawn AI where you aren't - you can create a resource to manage the spawning of AI. FivePD only allows interaction with AI, it doesn't create them, outside of scripted callouts. 

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

On 9/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, Huntley said:

I had the same problem. But after I installed the latest update, the problem has been solved. Have you installed the last update?

I have the latest update but I still have the issue where the moment you use the taser the NPC dies. I tried using the realistic damage and it still happened. 

29 minutes ago, Lawenforcementjoker said:

I have the latest update but I still have the issue where the moment you use the taser the NPC dies. I tried using the realistic damage and it still happened. 

Make sure you have realistic damage resource started when your FiveM server starts. AI dying by taser shot is just a GTA thing.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

2 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

Make sure you have realistic damage resource started when your FiveM server starts. AI dying by taser shot is just a GTA thing.

I will try it again, is there anyway to get cars to spawn? When I am looking straight ahead cars in front will not spawn only the ones behind me spawn.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:13 AM, Lawenforcementjoker said:

I've experienced this with OneSync enabled. You may try disabling it and just to note FivePD doesn't do anything with the traffic.

• Like 1