Mohrlimax
Go to solution Solved by StarFireReaper,
Reason for Locking
Solved - Update FivePD

By Conway, on 09/14/20 05:01 PM.

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Smanbg said:

Are you hosting your server locally or on a provider like zap-hosting?

Also, have you made any manual edits to the database and it's structure, altering it from the original fivepd.sql that comes with FivePD?

I am hosting the server at Zap-Hosting and i didn't edit anything

@SmanbgI've updated the Server to the newest version, now i've the following error: 

[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Internet connection is required to play FivePD. Either our server is unreachable or you are not connected to the internet. Please try again later.

[ FivePD ] Unloading FivePD...

This is in the console when I'm starting the server.

Edited by Mohrlimax

Hi I am having similar issues at the moment. FivePD does not load but its extra plugins do load. I have not touched the database. I have restarted a few times. Some times it says it has connected and other times will tell me it will not connect to the database and show FivePD cannot connect

image.thumb.png.7d33877017d351a81d47a7a327176f36.png

image.thumb.png.3d145c3343578a288c325400c22ef463.png

image.png.5914e943c884737ebba4e5adab016cb2.png

image.png.89ff95ef804181a738c34b36749cfd50.png

I am not having any console errors, so I am concerned they may have disabled FivePD again

image.thumb.png.faace8cd31e808c4b5828940f9a7ab81.png

Update: I have just been told by someone who just logged into my server that other servers are experiencing this issue where FivePD is not loading correctly and server admins have been doing restarts. It does feel like FivePD was disabled like a few days ago

Edited by StarFireReaper
1 minute ago, StarFireReaper said:

image.thumb.png.faace8cd31e808c4b5828940f9a7ab81.png

Update: I have just been told by someone who just logged into my server that other servers are experiencing this issue where FivePD is not loading correctly and server admins have been doing restarts. It does feel like FivePD was disabled like a few days ago

Since I have installed FivePD my Character is no more loading

FivePD is loading for myself. We did get an alert from our cloud hostings they were gonna do maintenance on our server that hosts fivepd client. Well look into it

• Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB | DISCORD