Port opening

ZeevilJr
Reason for Locking
Contact ISP

By BGHDDevelopment, on 09/08/20 03:27 AM.

Question

hey can somebody help me? ive been trying to get fivepd to work correctly for a few months now but i cant seem to be able to open my port to have my friends join. i have avg anti-virus and i know that affects the firewall but i have disabled it but my ports are still closed. somebody please help..

3 answers to this question

This is the response I normally always give. Sadly as everyone's internet, routers, ISP's are different we really can't help with more then that.

To allow friends to connect to your local FiveM/FivePD server you need to portforward the following ports:

TCP: 30120
UDP: 30120

You need to also open 30110 if you want your server to show in the server list.

While we don’t have a tutorial for these ports yet we do have a portforwarding tutorial for MC. You can still follow this and just change the MC ports to the FiveM ports. 

Video -

4 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

This is the response I normally always give. Sadly as everyone's internet, routers, ISP's are different we really can't help with more then that.

To allow friends to connect to your local FiveM/FivePD server you need to portforward the following ports:

TCP: 30120
UDP: 30120

You need to also open 30110 if you want your server to show in the server list.

While we don’t have a tutorial for these ports yet we do have a portforwarding tutorial for MC. You can still follow this and just change the MC ports to the FiveM ports. 

Video -

yes i did that but no luck 😕