FivePD not working on zap hosting

Reason for Locking
No Reply In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 09/08/20 03:25 AM.

Question

I did the update that was released to see if that would fix it, it did not. I have no errors in the console.

When I go onto the server I get the FivePD loading screen but there is nothing in the top left saying "fivepd 1.4" I have imported the fivepd.sql again and even reimported the fivepd folder with filezilla.

I have set the FTP permission and still nothing...

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Do any errors appear in either the in-game or server console/s upon FivePD loading?

Also, have you edited any of the .json configuration files inside the config folder?

There are no errors in the F8 console. And I have added different charges and items that I downloaded from the website. 

also fivepd doesn’t load. Like in the top left there is nothing saying fivepd and when I hit f11 nothing happens. 

20 hours ago, Lawenforcementjoker said:

There are no errors in the F8 console. And I have added different charges and items that I downloaded from the website. 

also fivepd doesn’t load. Like in the top left there is nothing saying fivepd and when I hit f11 nothing happens. 

Can you show us the server console (not F8 menu) please?

• Like 1