Cease of Operations ×
GPM Site will go offline permanently on 30 November 2022 - New user registrations, support tickets disaabled. ×

my mdt keeps freezing

ericdrowe

Reason for Locking
Solved and Dupe Thread

By Conway, on 09/03/20 01:42 AM.

Question

8 answers to this question

Fix for too many callouts: 

@ericdrowe Please double check the Bug Reports/Support section to avoid creating double topics related to the exact same issue. 

ConwayGPMSign (2) (1).png

Human Spell Check, and FivePD Support Guru

20 minutes ago, StarFireReaper said:

How many callouts do you have installed as I had this issue a few weeks ago where I installed way too many callouts which causes a few issues including the one you are reporting.

52 all in totel but 14 files

3 minutes ago, ericdrowe said:

52 all in totel but 14 files

I think the limit is 50 callouts regardless of the number of files. There is a mod that does try to fix this by merging the callouts into one pack. I have tried it and it sadly does not work for me. Its a hit and miss application

5 minutes ago, StarFireReaper said:

I think the limit is 50 callouts regardless of the number of files. There is a mod that does try to fix this by merging the callouts into one pack. I have tried it and it sadly does not work for me. Its a hit and miss application

i will try to put 49 then

• Like 1

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

ConwayGPMSign (2) (1).png

Human Spell Check, and FivePD Support Guru