Cuff Bug causing players to leave cars mid drive

H. Finch
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 09/03/20 01:38 AM.

Question

So ive noticed since updating that whenever you press LT on controller it cuffs peds and kicks you out of your own vehicle even if driving is there a fix for it or does anyone even know about the issue?

PS. When can we get a reliable controller friendly update or script? not everyone is godly with keyboard and mouse

9 answers to this question

yes numerous controller users on my server are reporting the exact same issues about, there also reporting that their gun aiming animation is messed up, which involves LT. I asked them to use good old mouse and keyboard and the problem has gone away.

Edited by heavy

yea everyone using controller is having aiming and cuffing issues granted we could tell 200 people to use mouse and keyboard but not wanting to loose members i think we would all much prefer a hot fix or a wqay to change that specific keybind which i have not yet found anywhere

• Like 2

Im not telling anyone to use it, I was just trying to troubleshoot and provide a short term answer to your members that i provided mine. take it or leave it. Yes it need to get fixed, but in the mean time 🤨

49 minutes ago, heavy said:

Im not telling anyone to use it, I was just trying to troubleshoot and provide a short term answer to your members that i provided mine. take it or leave it. Yes it need to get fixed, but in the mean time 🤨

i understand fully your position and the reasoning behind the comment no worries man im not upset hahaha just wish this gets resolved in a timely manner.........blacklisted yesterday and a few hours later back with an update in order to void the ban of fivepd so its doable just probably alot of other more important issues to developpers than this 

FivePD does not override any default GTA/FiveM key bindings. If you're having an issue with Menus popping up I suggest using this.

You likely have another resource started that is causing the issue. Remember, FiveM does not differentiate Controller/Keyboard Bindings, like Rage Plugin Hook does. All Controller keys/buttons are tied to a keyboard key - more information found here https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif