allow user

BraveSoul
Reason for Locking
Question Answered

By BGHDDevelopment, on 09/02/20 02:19 PM.

Question

5 answers to this question

From the FivePD v1.1.2 release newsletter:

Allowlist
To enable allowlist, you must add the "Allowlist" config option in the config.json: "Allowlist":true.
Commands: (You must be an MDT admin! - isAdmin:1 in the database)

• /fivepd add <player's server id>
  • /fivepd remove <player's server id>

Every time you join the server you have a new numerical ID (hold arrow_up on keyboard to check the player list), so I do believe that is what is being used.

1 minute ago, Smanbg said:

From the FivePD v1.1.2 release newsletter:

Every time you join the server you have a new numerical ID (hold arrow_up on keyboard to check the player list), so I do believe that is what is being used.

gotcha thanks man so that means an admin would have to be online to accept use cool 

thanks agian

5 minutes ago, BraveSoul said:

would be awesome to have it done by steam id so that you wouldnt have to redo it each time tho 😛

I do believe that it uses player ID so it makes it easier to add the person, however, the case might be that it actually saves the player's FiveM client license number and name in the database. I do believe that is how it works, however, I am unsure myself as I have never used this feature.