Menu Support

LandonAFG
Go to solution Solved by BGHDDevelopment,
Reason for Locking
Update

By BGHDDevelopment, on 09/02/20 02:23 PM.

Question

8 answers to this question

I've just started having this issue, Changed nothing on either my test server or live server... and all of a sudden no menu's work etc, changed nothing. was working like an 2 hr ago came back and nope nothing. I'll also add i have nothing but the default callouts

if this related to the FivePD Server Block?

Edited by heavy
1 hour ago, Smanbg said:

Do any errors appear either in your in-game or server console/s?

Have you installed any community-made callouts? Also, have you edited any of the .json configuration files like mdt_vehicles, or vehicles.json? 🙂

i edited the config.json to my password and stuff to where everything matches but i havnt downloaded any callouts and i didnt edit anything else

56 minutes ago, heavy said:

I've just started having this issue, Changed nothing on either my test server or live server... and all of a sudden no menu's work etc, changed nothing. was working like an 2 hr ago came back and nope nothing. I'll also add i have nothing but the default callouts

if this related to the FivePD Server Block?

Yes it might be related to the server block. There is nothing that you could do at the moment, however, GPM Management is working on resolving the issue.