$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Callout Help/Support

Bolts2013

Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 08/31/20 05:25 PM.

Question

hi, im currently struggling i finally got fivepd to load and work. but the only thing i notice that works without forcing to work is the world events script. the problem i am having is when i go to press z to open the callouts menu it does nothing and i have reinstalled fivepd, i have updated my keyboard, im on the latest version of windows nothing else works?

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Bolts2013 said:

i went onduty but the only thing i cant figure out is how to join a department and create them and same with in the cad i am a admin for the server and for the cad. i go on duty and the only callout or thing that works is the ambient world events.

Make yourself an Admin in the database, ensure your cars are added into the mdt-vehicles.json file then stop and start the server. You can press "B" (by default) in a NON-moving car. I would try it first with no callouts, other than the ones provided. If that works, then reply to the callouts topic and see if the author can provide support.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

• Community Administrator

Are you on duty an in a department when you're trying to get callouts? Can you provide a screenshot of your server console and in game F8 console?

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

On 8/29/2020 at 6:13 PM, TheCipher01 said:

Are you on duty an in a department when you're trying to get callouts? Can you provide a screenshot of your server console and in game F8 console?

i went onduty but the only thing i cant figure out is how to join a department and create them and same with in the cad i am a admin for the server and for the cad. i go on duty and the only callout or thing that works is the ambient world events.